Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Group Bins!

Have you ever had trouble with markers, pencil crayons and scissors magically disappearing in your classroom? I am not sure how it happens, but my supplies always magically disappear (My classroom is like the Bermuda Triangle for school supplies)! So to try and curb the disappearing supplies I have decided to implement group bins. I have colour coded the bins and all their group supplies using fun and colourful duct tape! Then at the end of the week I plan on giving points to the groups who still have all of their supplies. If they do really well and nothing goes missing or ends up unclaimed on the floor than I plan to include bonus supplies like glitter glue, and scrap booking scissors. :) We'll see how it works out soon enough!

 Here is how the bins look so far... a little sparse because most my supplies are still at school, but you get the idea.
       
                                                I love the minions from Despicable Me!

                                                                     
                                     
                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment